Halifax Pop Explosion Beer Club!
Gone are the days of an exclusive alcohol sponsor for HPX!
You choose which artists you see. You choose which venues you visit. And now, you choose which beverage you drink. In a continued effort to focus their partnerships locally, we've teamed up with a variety of breweries, cider houses, and distilleries to provide an entirely new bar experience for patrons and musicians alike.
These partners include Good Robot Brewing Company, Garrison Brewing Company, Gahan, Sid’s Cider, and the Nova Scotia Spirit Company. Non-craft options will also be provided by Grolsch Brewery.
Throughout the month of October, the Halifax-based partners - Good Robot, Garrison, and Gahan - will offer a 10% discount on Pop Explosion wristbands, available for purchase at each location. These breweries will also offer special in-house deals such as cheaper pints and discounted growler fill-ups to any patrons who have already purchased HPX 2017 wristbands or tickets.
- $5 (plus tax) GR, Garrison, PEI, Sid's Cider and Grolsch (12oz can) pints.
- $2 off (taxes incl.) growlers and $1 off (taxes incl.) grunters of Good Robot beers.
- $5.50 (plus tax) Pints of Garrison Tall Ship, Good Robot Mexican Lager and Gahan Vic Park (Starting Oct. 12th)
- $8.00 Vic Park Crowlers (Starting Oct. 12th)
- Food specials for the week of HPX
- $2 off flights of Garrison beers.
Each of these breweries will also host Halifax Pop Explosion pop-up events over the next two weeks. The pop-ups kicked off October 1st at Good Robot, and continue with a tribute to Charles Bradley at Garrison on October 5th, where donations will be accepted for local youth music programs, and a final event at Gahan House on October 12th.
As a result of this innovative new sponsorship, the Halifax Pop Explosion is also excited to introduce the HPX Beer Club: a program that will see all of these partners offer specials to the Pop Explosion community year round.